Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lots Of Great Stuff!

I got so lucky at the flea markets and thrift stores this past weekend! I found some things I really really wanted at great prices! I went a little overboard, but hey - sometimes a girl needs to splurge!

Please check out Rhoda over @ Southern Hospitality! She has a great Thrifty Treasures Party where you can see all the great finds everyone got this week - here's the link !

On to the goods!

4 Gallon Crown Crock - My MOST FAVORITE FIND! I actually went to a sale and this was marked at 50.00 - it was a moving sale and I only had 25.00 on me so that's what I offered, not sure what to expect from it. They said to come back tomorrow and if it was available they'd take 25.00. Luckily for me, it was still there! I researched these online and it seems they go for quite a bit more. I saw one at the flea market going for 55 so I feel like I got a great deal and I adore it!
Right now, it's storing my tulle and wrapping paper, but I can see endless possibilities for this just about anywhere!


$13.00 table (what I didn't take a picture of was the hideous faux tile contact paper stuck to the top, yuck!)

Which has already been transformed into this:


Vintage Horseshoes 2 for $1.50


Rubber Coated Wire Egg Baskets originally 10 each but 1/2 off so I got both for $10.00!

Vintage looking girl w/some sort of storage cup type thing on the back - .75

Heavy Glass Vase - 2.49

Milkglass Dish - 1.00

Metal Tray - .60

London Pottery Crock - .79


Tinsel Christmas Tree Figurine - .75


Wicker Basket - 1.00



3 Dimensional Flower Plastic "picture" (major makeover project) - 1.99 (overspent)


Old Small Drawer - $5.00 (currently holding my paints)



Small Milkglass Cup - .39

Small Wooden Shelf w/Brackets attached - .49




That's it for me - I hope everyone else had fabulous luck w/their thrifting!

xoxo,
K


6 comments:

  1. You really found some great things! I love that little table. The crock is awesome. I have a couple of horseshoes, one old one, and one new one from a Thoroughbred auction I worked. Dont really know what to do with them though. I bought that exact same Fire King dish this weekend, I posed about it on my blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little drawer, looks like it came from an old sewing machine cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did get some great things this week! LOVE the crock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I don't worry too much about the overspending...I think it all evens out in the end.

    I love your table, drawer, and crock. Excellent deals! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dunno where to start, you've got SO many good finds!

    I *heart* the job you've done on the bedside table!!

    great idea to use a drawer for storage!! Why didnt i think of that?!!

    I love the wire baskets and especialyl the HORSESHOES! So cool!

    ReplyDelete