Monday, June 7, 2010

Hi Guys!

It's been awhile! I'll be back very shortly with some great thrifty treasures and decorating ideas later on this week :)

I just wanted to blog about a great new e-book written by Ruthie at www.sugarpiefarmhouse.com. This is one of my absolutely favorite blogs! She writes about so many wonderful ways to make a house a home - and includes so many tips and lovely ideas about family time. It is always a breath of fresh air to read.

I hope you'll all go check out her E book and her blog! :)

K

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi..I LOVE Ruthi and follow her blog religiously!!! She inspires me all the time, I actually started wearing aprons after following her blog HA! I LOVE thrifting and can't wait to see what you have collected!
    -Ashley-

    ReplyDelete