Sunday, July 19, 2009

I've Gone Jar Crazy

I have been buying up old Ball, Atlas, ect canning jars every time I see one and it's getting to be a bit of a problem! I think my husband is about to stage an intervention here anytime now :).

I finally found a cute way to display them for the summer. It's still a work in progress (I need some higher pieces on the ends to balance everything out right) - but I wanted to share!


Lit Up.
And Yes. I forgot to screw back in my outlet cover and it's been that way since I painted in January. Yes, I am embarrassed. Time to get on that!



I hope these pictures aren't too bad! I took them at night. The jars are filled with a little sand, a few shells, and a tea light. They really do look pretty at night sparkling through the aqua colored jars!

More to come soon!

xoxo,
K

2 comments:

  1. They look wonderful placed together. You can always use jars for something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo beautiful!! i love those jars also, the aqua color is perfect.

    ReplyDelete